2 avril 2011
The 1st International Conference Energy & Meteorology (ICEM) 2011 will be held from 8 to 11 November 2011 at the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, with the pre-Conference Seminar “Energy & Meteorology: Fundamentals and Challenges” and Welcome Reception on Monday, 7 November 2011.
Mark you diary: this inaugural conference will set the benchmark in the industry and is an event not to be missed!
Submit an abstract for an oral or a poster presentation to be part of the four-day programme – the ICEM is calling for abstracts to discuss the Conference–s themes:
- State-of-the-Science and Challenges in Weather & Climate for Energy
- Energy Generation – including Renewables and Biofuels
- Energy Resource Assessment, Planning, Forecasting and Storage
- Energy Extraction, Transportation, Transmission and Distribution
- Energy Demand, Smart Grids, Finance and Insurance
Please help us publicise this Conference as widely as possible: talk to your friends, your colleagues and anyone who may be interested!
Dr Alberto Troccoli
ICEM 2011 Convenor and Chair of Steering and Programme Organising Committee
CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research, Canberra, Australia
Published by broker meteorology